"In Englissh and in writyng of oure tonge, so prey I God that non myswrite the;" Geoffrey Chaucer
Times may have changed since Geoffrey Chaucer's day; but those litel bokes - how they do continue to delyte.
The booksmiths produce:
- Books: small, large, paperback, hardcover
- Catalogues & brochures
- Personal memoirs
- Business Histories
- Even websites
& Book Packaging
At The Booksmiths, Margaret Woodhouse and Susan Buckland team up with a skilled band of people who know everything about the book production business.
Writing, editing, proofreading, illustrating, designing, organising book and print production, ebook formatting, book promotion, web design, public relations – these are all elements of editorial or book production. No matter how large the task – or how small – The Booksmiths can sort your project out.
Things you might
want to know
- Margaret has been writing professionally since 1985.
- She has published or packaged over 50 titles internationally.
- Her work as a graphic & web designer, author, ghost-writer and editor is just part of her repetoire.
- And she knows just how to mentor clients through each step of production to tease out the very best.
- You can check out Margaret's own titles at Magari Publishing.
- Susan began as a features writer for the New Zealand Herald in 1970.
- In 1978 she joined Air New Zealand's public relations team and embarked on a long association with travel writing.
- A freelancer since 1990, Susan has had her articles and photographs widely published both in New Zealand and overseas.
- She is a multi-award-winning journalist who specialises in travel and human interest stories.
- Susan is the author of a number of children's books and biographies.
Getting in touch
We would love you to get in touch. No project is too large or too small for us. There are many wonderful ways to present your writing, your business, your story, or your artwork without it costing the earth.